It is hard to know what to do when difficulty finds its way into a congregation. I have served several churches and helped them through trying times (Please read my ministry journey). I believe God gave me these experiences for the purpose of helping congregation honor Him when they are confronted with difficult times.
I am willing to help any congregation by doing the following:
- Meeting with staff and church leadership for assessment purposes,
- Suggest a plan for help, healing, and restoration,
- Suggest a plan to aid in forgiveness, redemption, and healing.
- Encourage congregations with seminars and messages regarding suffering in a manner that glorifies God.
- Before You Terminate Staff (Joe McKeever)