1. God will still be on His throne regardless of who is elected (Is 6:1).
3. Regardless of who is president, Christians are to pray for them, not prey on them (1 Tim 2:1-3).
4. Regardless of who is elected, we will get up… go to work… and honor God on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, etc, etc, etc.
6. Regardless of who is elected, it will not change the call God has given Christians to be salt and light in the world (Mt 5:13-14).
7. Regardless of who is elected, God’s plan to bring about the return of His Son to set up His Kingdom will be that much closer! (Ro 13:11)
8. Regardless of who is elected, “Do not be anxious for anything (Including a presidential election!), but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God that surpasses all comprehension will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.” (Phil 4:6-7)
9. Regardless of who is elected, Christians have no reason to fear or be afraid! (Rev 2:10)
With those things being true, why should we worry… be anxious… or fret regardless of who wins? Republicans need to chill out as do Democrats. The Christian’s allegiance is to Christ… not to human institutions! As another has said, “God doesn’t ride the backs of donkeys or elephants!”
Added: After writing my thoughts, late tonight I found this short video comment about the election tomorrow…
One last comment… Go Vote!