Seven qualities of chronically unhappy people.
1. Your default belief is that life is hard.
2. You believe most people can’t be trusted.
3. You concentrate on what’s wrong in this world versus what’s right.
4. You compare yourself to others and harbor jealousy.
5. You strive to control your life.
6. You consider your future with worry and fear.
7. You fill your conversations with gossip and complaints.
After contemplating these, would you be described as chronically unhappy? If so… what should you do? Consider what Jesus said…
Come to Me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take MY yoke upon you, and learn from ME, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light. (Mt 11:28-30)