It is hard to know what to do when difficulty finds its way into a congregation. I have served several churches and helped them through trying times (Please read my ministry journey). I believe God gave me these experiences for the purpose of helping congregation honor Him when they are confronted with difficult times.
I am willing to help any congregation by doing the following:
- Meeting with staff and church leadership for assessment purposes.
- Suggest a plan for help, healing, and restoration.
- Suggest a plan to aid in forgiveness, redemption, and healing.
- Encourage congregations with seminars and messages regarding suffering in a manner that glorifies God.
- Before You Terminate Staff (Joe McKeever)
Donate to Redemption Ministry
We are blessed to glorify God by helping, comforting, and encouraging hurting and wounded ministers.
You can help us serve others by donating below.