Here are the answers to the questions asked on blog for November 28, 2011.
1. Every person is born innocent and then becomes a sinner later… False.
2. Babies who die can’t go to heaven because they can’t repent of sin… False.
3. When and how a person is baptized isn’t as important as THAT they have been baptized… False.
4. Who can partake of the Lord’s Supper is not anyone’s business but their own… False.
5. Believing there is a Trinity isn’t as important as believing God exists… False.
6. Doctrine divides and therefore love is more important than strict doctrinal agreement… False.
7. Jesus is the only way to God and those that don’t affirm that are in error… True.
8. Every person’s opinion or belief about Scripture and doctrine is as right as anyone else’s… False.